You know how the mid-day coffee break is sometimes the highlight of your day?
We couldn’t agree more. However, we challenge you to have a different perspective. Let’s find the little things that don’t usually get our attention, and give them a huge “thanks.”
We’ll call this the Opt-in on Optimism Challenge. Or “#OptToBeOp”
Opt-in with us? Luminate wants to see those grin-giving moments.
Here’s some inspiration:
- If you live in Chicago, on the Red Line, are there people? (Answer: Yes). People watch (without being creepy). You never know what dance move you’ll see someone breaking down to.
- That little foam-flower on top of your latte? Give it a wink and a thanks. It’s adorable and you know it.
- Find a penny on tails? Abraham’s just kissing the pavement, and you should pick him up and hold him tightly! Snap a Snapchat with Abe.
- Hit that snooze button only once? Record the win and thank God for it! We know it’s rare.
- Did Chipotle give you an extra heaping amount of guacamole? High-five the cashier and thank that kind man.
- Has a coworker asked how your day is going? Tell her she just made it better. I mean, who doesn’t appreciate being asked that?
And the list could go on, as we hope it does!
Opt-in on Optimism. #OptToBeOpt #LuminateLight